Compassion Through Fashion For Designers
New Directions’ Compassion Through Fashion event is an opportunity for local artists to make a difference through design. Whether you are an individual or represent a group or business, you can help make a difference in the lives of homeless men, women, and children. Your unique, handmade entry is what makes CTF one of the “can’t miss” event on the Grand Strand. Through your entry, you will be a part of creating an event that increases awareness, promotes advocacy, and raises funds which empower homeless to move from shelter, to hope, to change. Will you help change the lives of homeless through your creative talent?
Fill out the entry form below to get started. Once you have confirmed your design, materials, and model, you can complete a show description to help us correctly announce your design at the event.
2020 Award Categories
· Best in Show – Awarded to the most excellent and memorable design entry.
· Most Intricate Design – Awarded to the most detailed and complex design entry.
· Most Wearable – Awarded to the most functional design entry for wear.
· Most Creative – Awarded to the most unique design.
· Haute Couture – Awarded to the most “runway ready” and “high-end” design entry.
· Best Themed – Awarded to the design that creatively presents their business or group.
· Most Entertaining – Awarded to design entry which adds character and excitement to the runway.
· People’s Choice Award – audience voting during the show (the more friends and family you invite to CTF the better chance you have at winning!)
· Most Funds Raised – opportunity to fund raise prior and during the event (start fundraising early for the your best chance at winning!)